- All rentals are secured by the rental fee at the time of booking, and will be guaranteed by deposit of the full amount of the stand two days prior to the event. Funds will be released two days after the items are returned in good condition. Acceptable methods of payment are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover**. For all non-credit term customers, a refundable credit card deposit is required with each rental.
- There will be no return on deposits for orders cancelled within 30 days of the event.
- No changes or deductions may be made to an order 48 hours prior to the event. Some additions may be allowable within the 48 hour period, and may be subject to additional labor charges.
- Deliveries & pickups are made during normal business hours unless otherwise arranged. Additional charges will apply for other delivery and/or pickup instructions. Delivery charges vary based on geographical area.
- No credit will be given for unused items once delivered.
- Customer shall use all property in a careful and proper manor, shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and shall return the property in the same condition and good repair as when received. Customer hereby assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property from any cause whatsoever.
- Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size, design and capacity selected by customer, and that Nola B. has not made and does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with respect to the condition, quality, durability or suitability of the property. Nola B. shall not be liable to customer for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property, by any inadequacy thereof, or defect therein.
- Customer shall indemnify Nola B. against any claim, action, damages, and liability, including attorneys’ fees, arising or connected with customer’s use and possession of the rental properly.
- All equipment is to be returned in original packing. For health purposes, all equipment must be free of food residue, wiped with a damp cloth and repacked in the same containers as delivered. Additional charge may be assessed for non-compliance.
- It the event rental properly is not returned, or is returned in a broken or otherwise damaged condition, customer will be charged at cost price thereof, and shall be due and payable upon billing in addition to the rental charge.
- Customer shall not deliver possessions of the rental property to any individual(s) other than Nola B. Style employees, and shall require reasonable identification from such individual(s) prior to surrendering possession.
- Every effort is made to fill your order exactly as requested. If circumstances prevent Nola B. from doing so, Nola B. reserves the right to upgrade the quality or find a substitute product.
Indemnification: Lessee assumes liability for, and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless lessor, its agents, employees, officers, and assigns from and against, any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, demands, damages, injuries (including, but not limited to, bodily injury, illness and death), claims, penalties, suits, actions, costs and expenses, including attorneys fee, of whatsoever kind and nature, relating to or arising out of the use, condition (including, but not limited to latent and other defects and whether or not discoverable by lessee or lessor), operation ownership, selection, delivery, leasing, or return of the equipment, regardless of where, how, and by whom operated, or any failure on the part of lessee to perform or comply with the conditions of this lease.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, lessee shall, at its own cost and expense, defend lessor against all claims, suits or proceedings commenced by anyone in which lessor is named as a party for which lessor is alleged to be liable or responsible as a result of or arising out of the equipment, or any alleged act or omission by lessor, and lessee shall be liable and responsible for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred in the defense and/or settlement, judgment, or other resolution thereof. In the event any such is commenced naming lessor as a party. Lessor may, in it’s sole discretion, elect to defend said action on its own behalf with counsel of its choice, and lessee shall be liable for and reimburse lessee for all costs, expenses, and attorneys fees incurred by lessor in such defense.
Purpose of this Clause: The indemnities and assumptions of the liabilities and obligations herein provided for shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the expiration or other termination of the lease.