Tutorial: Large Buffet Arrangement
Large Buffet Arrangement How-to
Create your own buffet centerpiece
- Large, sturdy container. Container shown is made of iron.
- 6 Bricks of Oasis™, water soaked
- Waterproof floral tape
- Large, sturdy container (plastic used here) to fit on top of display container
- Greenery, can be cut from your own yard. Choosing greenery with different shaped leaves and texture adds interest.
Greenery as shown:
Large curly willow
Asparagus Fern (use gloves when handling)
Florals as shown:
Belles of Ireland
Hydrangea, Antique Green
Roses, White/off-white with touches of green or pink
Hanging Amaranthus, Green
- Use sharp shears when cutting flowers and greenery
- For yard cut greenery, gather, then give each stem a fresh cut and place in water until ready to place in arrangement. Cut once more right before inserting into wet oasis™.
- Unwrap store bought blooms, give a fresh angle cut and place in water until ready to place into arrangement. Cut once more right before inserting into wet oasis™.
- Depending on which flowers are used, your arrangement may last 4 days -2 weeks. As flowers die, remove, replacing with fresh if desired. If the water level is maintained, your base greenery can last several weeks.